Access: click here.
About POLITICO Pro:
Just recently, POLITICO launched POLITICO Pro, a premium policy news and information resource designed specifically to keep students, faculty and researchers on college campuses in lock-step with the unprecedented pace of developments in our current political climate.
With the largest and most expert policy newsroom in the country, our 114 reporters provide universities real-time, interdisciplinary policy news and the ability to interact/consult with students and faculty via email on critical political developments as they are happening. When it comes to pressing political conversations facing the public, Pro has all of a university’s bases covered. POLITICO’s resource offers broad and granular coverage along 16 unique industry areas: Healthcare, Education, Energy, Environment, Immigration, Tax, Technology, Financial Services, etc.
Pro is not a one size fits all approach – we know students and faculty each have their own preferred method of consuming information.
With that said, we designed the resource to offer universities a diverse array of content options that vary in length, format and time of day. This way, Pro users can digest news and information in a way that is most effective for them individually. Here is a run-down of a few of our content offerings:
· Industry specific Morning Briefs you can scan through on your smart phone to get ahead of the issues driving the day
· Ready-made infographics and power point presentations on the biggest conversations in politics: students and faculty can download in PDF, JPEG and PPT to edit, manipulate and incorporate into lectures, projects or presentations
· Twitter-style, policy specific newsfeeds that update in real-time with all original reporting
· A full digital library of archived primary source documents + CRS Reports
· Long form journalism that provides in-depth analysis on ongoing national conversations
· Legislative forecasting: content that helps you predict or anticipate the day, week, and/or month ahead
Over the last year, we’ve seen an influx of the top universities across the country join our services – largely due to the fact that academics are searching for resources that provide fast, mobile and reliable information solutions in the era of ‘alternative facts’ and media skepticism.