Access: click here.
Trial runs through March 31, 2019.
Produced by the Modern Language Association (MLA), the electronic version of the bibliography dates back to the 1920s. The database contains millions of citations as well as full text for 1,000 journals.
The complete MLA International Bibliography:
- 2.8 million detailed bibliographic citations documenting the scholarly record from the early 20th century forward
- Indexing by the MLA’s staff of highly trained subject matter experts and by contributing scholars
- Access to the MLA Thesaurus and the Directory of Periodicals
1,000 full text journals:
- Many of the most-used journals in the MLA International Bibliography, such as Applied Linguistics, Critique, Comparative Literature, Renaissance Quarterly and College Composition & Communication
- Extensive backfiles to Volume 1, Issue 1 for over 45 journals
More information, including title lists, can be found here.