Tutoring services are available for actuarial science, accounting, biology, chemistry, economics, organic chemistry, Math Lab, and the Writing Workshop.
- Schedule appointments as usual on the tutoring website.
- Tutors will email you a link before the start of your appointment.
- For the Writing Center only: Respond to the tutor’s email by sending the tutor a copy of your paper.
- At the time of your appointment, click the link sent to you by the tutor to enter the virtual tutoring session on Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- Once you’ve entered, enable both audio and video at the bottom of your screen.
- On the bottom right-hand side of your screen, click the purple tab to view a chat box.
- Tutors may use this chat to send questions for you to answer while they read your paper or go over the assignment with you.
- The appointment will proceed virtually.
Please see more information about tutoring here. https://library.drake.edu/get-help/services-for-students/ .
More details about Drake's response to COVID-19 at https://www.drake.edu/coronavirus.