The "official" Research Guides Subject Categories Taxonomy. To nominate a new category or to suggest changes to an existing category, contact Bruce Gilbert.
- African-American Resources
- Art & Design
- Business & Public Administration
- Computer Science
- English & Literature
- Environmental Science and Policy
- Law, Politics & Society
- Law School
- LGBTQ Resources
- Pharmacy & Health Science
- Philosophy & Religion
- Politics & International Relations
- Study of Culture and Society
- Theatre Arts
- Women's Studies
- World Languages and Cultures
This guide is a collection of code snippets, boxes, and other content that can be reused or adapted for your guides.
How to Reuse Boxes
Copy a Box When...
- You want to use another box as a template but you want to be able to make edits.
- You don't want the box to be 'connected' to the original box.
Link to a Box When... [Recommended]
- You want to create a 'connection' between the original (parent) box and the linked (child) box - edits made to the original box will affect all linked boxes.
- You don't want to be able to make edits to the linked (child) boxes,
SpringShare Guides & Resources
LibGuides' showcase sites. Use to get ideas or even copy content for your guide. All authors have given permission for their content to be reused.
Springshare's main help site for LibGuides, includes links to training.
Interact with other LibGuides authors in social network setting. Includes LibAnswers & LibGuides.